Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Asking Why I Quit from PETRONAS !!!!

Salam
Good day to me and you...




makin lama semakin ramai kengkawan yang kenal Yanz.. bertanyakan, asking "why I quit PETRONAS"

I just answered.... "the time was come to me.. now is my turn to moved out from the PETRONAS..., soon or later I will do that.. just the matter of time... will faced it"

members still cant believed it... asking again.. "Why haaa!!".

"I dont really believed in you, you're the golden boy at PMO... everybody knows that... or maybe the new staff dunno u at all..."

answered back "well... the pass is the pass laaa.. dun want to remember the bad time, .. its was nightmares to me..."

asking again and again..."tell me laa.. the reason wweyyyy!"

answering "I will tell it to all, but maybe later laa... sabar aaa..(be patients)."

"tuh la kau!!... lembut sangat.."

"aarghhhh... LANTAK LAH!!!"

as of today.. all my frenz still not know why... due to sensitivity of the issue and my heart tell that....
*(*&@^^@^!*!!!!

p/s: the converssasion with one of my frenz from Putrajaya,...

H.A.N.D
Have a nice day...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...