Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

its not my name...

Hampeh la giler...

Ari ni Yanz ada training: inhouse training. yang diorganised by our HQ.. the training entitled "Competency Interview Training for Managers". sound like very comprehensive enough...

its about 1/2 day session which being attended by not all managers and few executives. as me being appoointed as HR Manager in this COmpany, so i grap this oppurtunity to attend it..

the course is ok, since i also had attend it in few years back at my previous company.. but the courses outline nothing much different..  its good for my refresher knowledge and skils.

the hampeh thing is, they print my certifcte of attendent wrongly... so i have to return it back to the organiser.... so sad..

welll.... wait laa tomorrow or later, the certificate...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...